14 Positive Messages from Mark Zuckerberg For Young Entrepreneur
We think that one of the most successful millennial in the planet is Mark Zuckerberg. By 23, he was already a millionaire and in the 10 years since Facebook was first established, he has become one of the richest individuals in the world.
Zuckerberg shows us that age is just a number. Even you’re still young, you can do whatever you want – in positive ways – to reach your dreams. See his quotes below.
1. “Give everyone the power to share anything with anyone.”
2. “I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.”
3. “I look at Google and think they have a strong academic culture. Elegant solutions to complex problems.”
4. “Don’t let anyone tell you to change who you are.”
5. “I’m here to build something for the long-term. Anything else is a distraction.”
6. “Instead of building walls, we can help build bridges.”
7. “Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend.”
8. “By giving people the power to share, we’re making the world more transparent.”
9. “Advertising works most effectively when it’s in line with what people are already trying to do.”
10. “The question isn’t, ‘What do we want to know about people?’ It’s, ‘What do people want to tell about themselves.”
11. “A guy who make a new chair doesn’t owe money to everyone who ever built a chair.”
12. “Every application will be designed from the ground up to use real identity and friends.”
13. “You don’t let people deter you. That’s how you do it.”
14. “It takes courage to choose hope over fear.
If Zuckerberg can make a big company, you can do it too. Learn more about business and get bachelor degree in UK now. The best university in Singapore will give you the best education and learning experience.